11 September 2009

Edgar Update

Well, Edgar had surgery & is back home. His foot looks pretty gross! We still love him though! Me & Ang dropped him off Wednesday morning, & were supposed to get him that night. But the vet called & said he needed to spend the night. So on Thursday morning, I went & picked him up.

He is doing pretty good. Kind of depressed... He really wants to go outside, but we can't let him. I think that makes it worse for him. He has also been chewing at his stitches, so we made him a little bootie to wear (notice his tongue sticking out above...). Edgar doesn't like it much! My mom thinks we should call him Spock because it looks like he is doing the Vulcan salute (in case you were wondering, I had to use google to see what that was called...) from Star Trek. Anyways, I'll keep you posted! He goes back in on Monday for a follow up. The end.

No comments: