06 January 2010

Two Sunsets

4 January 10
5 January 10
I finally took some sunset pictures. My goal was to do it at least once over the break and I almost didn't make it!

Sadly, school started again yesterday. I have five classes total and oddly enough, all three I went to yesterday have the same teacher. Hopefully I like him! I am taking Legal Ethics, Legal Research in the Library, Civil Litigation, Criminal Law, and Business Communications. Sounds fun, eh?

I am sitting down in Spanish Fork at my brothers house, watching cute little Lucy. She has been happy all day which, fortunately, is not unusual. I'll end with a picture of her... It is my favorite picture of her from Christmas because of the face she is pulling. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dustin and Danie said...

Anna, you take beautiful pictures. I've looked at all of them and you have gotten really good. Most of the pictures I take are of sunsets too. Anyway, I like your pictures.