04 July 2011

St. Louis, Day 4

It is nearly midnight & I leave for the airport in four hours. I have yet to decide whether or not I am going to go to bed at all... Anyways... We went to the Golden Pancake for breakfast again & then we headed to the City Museum. It was a pretty strange place... The building it is located in was supposed to be demolished & in order to save it, it was turned into the museum. It is very interactive & full of things to climb on, both inside & out. We were there for a couple of hours & then headed to the Laumeier Sculpture Park. It is a 105 acre park that is full of statues & sculptures. We walked around for an hour or so & it was pretty cool. It had rained the day before so there was a lot of mud in the area. We were nearly out when I slid in the mud & landed on my hands & knees. It was pretty talented. The worst part about it was that I was holding my camera at the time & dropped it when I fell. Luckily it was okay... Just a bit muddy.

After my amazing fall, we headed to a laundromat because Ang needed to get all of her laundry done. We spent an hour or so there & then headed to Kampsville to drop Ang off. We stopped to eat dinner & then got to Kampsville at like 8pm. We said farewell to Ang & headed back to St. Louis. I'm sad to leave Miss Ang, but I am ready to get back to my own bed. I am also ready to get away from this weather! Anyways, that's about it...















No comments: