07 January 2009

Last Sunset of 2008

I went and took a few photo's of the last sunset of the year...last year I guess. I haven't gotten around to posting it so I figured it was about time! It is not the greatest photo but oh well. So Happy New Year everyone! Better late then never! For New Year's Eve, I went over to my brothers house and played with him and his family. He has the most adorable kids ever. His little girl, Cassie, almost makes me want to have my own kids. Keyword being almost. She is a doll. Anyways, we played Rock Band & Settler's. Good times.

I took some sunset pictures sometime last week...don't remember precisely when. These are some of my favorites so far. It is funny to say 'so far' because I have only had my camera for like two weeks. But still..I enjoy it!

The sky looks like it is on fire in the middle one. And the other two with the moon...love them. I like the angled one but I do with they were a bit more focused. A little fuzzy. Anyways, the one below I snapped when I got back to my house and went to check the mail. My only regret on that one is the street light in the bottom of the photo. One of these days I will get photoshop and it'll be gone. Until then....

1 comment:

Sandy said...

you really do have a beautiful niece. And today when I said who loves Sophie, she said, "I DO!!!!" Maybe that will help you have a better day.