23 May 2009

Easter!

I'm trying to remember how long ago Easter was. Needless to say, I am rather late posting these. For Easter this year, we all headed down to my brother Adam's house. He lives down in Spanish Fork with his wife, Sandy, daughter, Cassie, and son, Peter. They are all pretty darn adorable.

My other brother, Michael, and his wife, Emilie, came down as well. Emilie is getting so cute these days. She is expecting a little girl, and is due in the first part of September. They are planning on naming her Lucille Victoria. We are so excited for them! I can't wait to get another little niece.

Anyways, back to Easter. So at Adam's, we ate some dinner and then hid some eggs for Cassie. She thought that was pretty fun. We ended up hiding them a few times because she kept wanting to find them again. My parents got her and my nephew Easter baskets full of random stuff. Her favorite part was definitely a bubble gun. Cass is pretty much obsessed with blowing bubbles. That is probably her favorite thing to do when she comes over to our house.

No comments: