20 July 2009

The Fray & Other Tidbits

I just took all the pictures off my phone & decided to post a few of them. They are all mainly from the Fray concert me, Ang, Emilie, & my mom went to on Saturday night. It was amazing! Seriously one of the best shows I have ever been too. They played with Jack's Mannequin, and they were fantastic. I had heard of them before, but never listened to their music. They are way talented!

I took my small camera with us to the show, but when I tried to take a picture it said 'battery exhausted'. So I had to rely on my iPhone to take all of the pictures. I completely love my phone, but hate that the camera doesn't zoom. Huge downer. So I am sorry for how low quality they are!

The Fray were great. All six bandmates had the tiniest little legs I have ever seen! They were so skinny! And the guitar player was mega-short. It cracked me up. Anyways, worst part of the night was when they came back on stage for an encore. During the first song, someone from the audience threw their drink on stage. Can you say trashy? I felt way bad. You could tell it hit the drummer & guitarist. Poor guys. Well, all-in-all it was a fun night.

The sky outside the theater at Jordan Commons forever ago. Way pretty...too bad about the camera angle!

Em, on the way to the Fray. She was pretty excited!

Ang & Em at the Fray. Angie looks stoned!

The best dessert in the entire world! It is at CPK, I went there the other night with Cali & Ang.

No comments: