29 June 2011

On the Road Again...

Well, I can't believe it, but I am getting on another plane tomorrow. I will have actually been on four planes by the time I get home! Crazy! I thought I was done flying for a while! Anyways, I am flying to Missouri to see Miss Angie for the weekend. She gets Monday off because of the holiday, & then her birthday is on Tuesday. I fly out on Thursday & fly back on Tuesday. We wanted to drive out, but my father wouldn't let us. Sigh. I really wanted to drive! I love road trips & it has been far too long since I have taken one. Oh well. At least I get to see Ang! I miss that girl!

I am excited to go, not only to see Ang, but also to go on a mini-adventure. I have been missing Ireland a lot & hopefully this will take my mind off that. I've also been rather lonely. Only because I got so used to being around a lot of people & now that I am not... Well, its pretty sad. I did start school this week, which has helped. Oh & I went to Greg's wedding over the weekend where I saw some of the Ireland group. That was fun. And the wedding was gorgeous. They did an amazing job. Well... That's about all for now. I'll keep you posted on my new journey!

No comments: