19 June 2011

Study Abroad, Day 22

Well, we are in Dublin. This is the last leg of our journey, & I must say I am a little relieved. There are a select few that I am going to miss a ton, but other than that, I am ready to get some alone time... Anyways, we had a session at Corrymeela this morning, ate lunch, & then hit the road. The bus ride to Dublin was four or five hours. I actually ended up having a very interesting conversation with our new cameraman & lost track of time. I have a sneaking suspicion that he was ready to get off the bus! So we got to our hostel in Dublin, got our rooms, & then got back on the bus for a quick tour of the area by our hostel. Tony met us here & took us on the tour, which was very nice. We all grabbed dinner & now we are back at the hostel. Some people went back out but I am pretty beat. Also, I need to take a shower but I am having a hard time getting the motivation for that. Well I sure miss my Angie & hope things are going good for her. She should be back in the states by now, which is pretty insane. Tomorrow we should have a free day, but we will see how that goes. Night!


This is what I woke up to this morning. Aren't they so adorable? I am going to miss those little guys!

No comments: