22 June 2011

Study Abroad, Day 25

So I lied... That was not my last post in Ireland, but this definitely will be. I am currently sitting in the Dublin Airport, waiting to board my flight & thought I would share some final thoughts. I am pretty excited to go home but will miss Ireland more than I can say. This has been such an amazing experience & I am so grateful that I was able to come here. The people I have met (whether locals, students, professors, etc) have all been so great. I appreciate each & every one of them & credit them for making this trip as fantastic as it was. I have learned so much here & will never forget this journey. Thank you to Professor Michael Minch & Professor Jeff Torlina for organizing this study abroad program & bringing us to Ireland. And, of course, thanks to my parents making this trip possible. You are the best! I'll see you in 17 hours! Hooray!

1 comment:

Greg said...

Had such a great trip with you! :)